You attend branch meetings–and really enjoy them–yet you would like to be more involved in AAUW Carlisle branch.
Look no further.
If interested, please contact the appropriate Board member. Time commitment is in paranthesis.
- Greet members/guests as they arrive to branch meetings (30 min prior to meeting)
- Call members to follow-up periodically (2 hours per month)
- Write notes to welcome new members (2 hours per month)
- Assist with gathering member interests (Various)
- Take photos at meetings, events for archive and website. Use Office Depot discount card to print photo; submit reimbursement; send via email to Social Media lead. (Various)
- Organize items for archive. (Various)
- Harvest photos from Facebook and website and print. Use Office Depot discount card to print photo; submit reimbursement. (Various)
- Be the Audio/Visual expert at branch meetings. Understand the Dickinson equipment; assist speaker before meeting begins. (30 minutes prior to branch meeting.)
- Start a second dining group. (Various)
- Research ideas and assist with organizing an event. (Various)