The Carlisle Branch of the American Association of University Women (AAUW) offers a Higher Education Scholarship for a qualifying Cumberland County woman college student. One student is awarded a $1,500 scholarship at the April 2015 branch meeting. Applications must be postmarked on or before February 2, 2015.
- A female resident of Cumberland County for at least a year
- Successful completion of at least one year of college
- Demonstration of financial need
- The candidate must be willing to grant permission to the branch to use her name, picture, and/or biographical information for publication.
- The candidate shall be enrolled in an educational program that upon completion will make her eligible to be a member of AAUW.
- Application submission deadline is February 2, 2015.
Interviews of scholarship finalists take place in March. The scholarship will be awarded on Tuesday, April 28, 2015, during the branch meeting of the organization.
Download the application and mail it to:
AAUW Carlisle Branch
ATTN: Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 815
Carlisle, PA 17013
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org